The Samsung Galaxy S4 redefines the way you live; it understands the value of relationships; it believes in the importance of effortless experience, making your life easy and hassle-free; and, it empowers your life, and can even help you take care of your well-being.
New features include:
• 4G Ready - With a 4G ready phone, you’ll have the technology to be able to enjoy a much faster internet connection once 4G tariffs arrive later this year.
• ‘Dual Camera’: so you can take simultaneous photos and videos using both the rear and front cameras, then blend the pictures together
• ‘Story Album’: curates content, such as SNS posts, memos, location and weather information, as well as photos and videos, to create a photo album which is personalised around your timeline of special occasions and events
• ‘Group Play’: means you can enjoy music, photos and games with those around you, without requiring a Wi-Fi AP or cellular signal
• ‘Samsung Smart Pause’: so you can control the screen using your eyes
• ‘Air View’: allows you to hover with your fingers to preview the content of an email, S Planner, image gallery or video without having to open it
• ‘Air Gesture’: so you can change a music track, scroll up and down a web page, or accept a call with a wave of your hand
• ‘S Health’ software: empowers your life by keeping you up-to-date with health and wellbeing information through a range of accessories
The real beauty of the phone is its highly crafted design, encompassing a large screen size and battery, and a minimised bezel, all housed in a light (130g) and slim (7.9mm) shape. Slimmer than its predecessors, there’s less to hold yet more to see. Available in two colours – Black Mist and White Frost.