We offer FREE next day UK delivery 5 days a week on our Pay monthly phones if you order before 6pm*.
*This delivery option is only available on Orange, Three, T-Mobile and Vodafone Pay Monthly phones. Click here for Tesco Mobile Pay monthly phones.
FREE next day UK delivery
We use DPD to offer FREE next day UK delivery 5 days a week on our Pay monthly phones if you order before 6pm. Please note, this does not include Tesco Mobile Pay monthly phones. Click here for Tesco Mobile delivery information.
See below for our delivery schedule:
• Delivery charges for Pay as you go phones, SIM free phones and accessories may vary. Find out more about these here.
• For orders placed before 6pm Monday to Friday we aim to deliver your order the next working day. Orders placed before 6pm Friday will be delivered on Monday. Order placed after 6pm will be delivered on Tuesday.
• If your order is placed after 6pm on a Friday or on a Saturday or Sunday then we aim to deliver within 2 to 3 working days.
• Delivery will be made to the address specified by you when you place your order online.
• We will send you one email to confirm we’ve received your order and a second email to say your order has been despatched. If you haven’t received these after the timescales outlined please Contact Us.
• Please note that your order may be delayed if we need to contact you for more information for your credit check, if there are stock issues with your phone, game console or tablet, if there are adverse weather conditions, or if no one can sign for your phone at the delivery address.
• The despatch of your goods is subject to a successful completion of a credit check which may delay the despatch and delivery of your order.
• Please ensure you check the contents of your delivery before you sign for it.
Christmas & New Year delivery schedule*
*Available on Branded Pay monthly phones and gifts only. Does not include Tesco Mobile handsets.
1 hour delivery timeslots
With this fast delivery service, DPD will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcel.
When DPD deliver to you:
• You are given a one hour delivery window
• You will be notified of this by text or email if you have provided this information when you placed your order
• If the delivery date is not convenient, you can use text or email to change it
Track your order
When your phone has been despatched, DPD will send you an email and text message if you have entered your mobile number when you placed your order with us. This will include your tracking number so that you can track your phone via the DPD website. Click here to track your parcel.
Miss your delivery? Don't worry - your DPD driver will leave a calling card detailing how to arrange re-delivery. This calling card uses QR code technology which allows you to arrange re-delivery by scanning the code with a mobile app!
Alternatively, should you wish to use another method, you can rearrange delivery via the website or by calling the telephone number provided on the card.
In the event that you are not at your delivery address to receive your parcel, DPD will send you an email as soon as the driver has left the property advising you that a calling card has been left.